These first few links you have to be on LinkedIn and then sign up for the groups that provide this information.
First Group – Social Media Marketing (You have to be signed into LinkedIn to open the links below)
Go to the discussion: “Can Anyone Recommend a good Social Media Monitoring Tool“
For those of you who are not on LinkedIn. (NOTE: If your audience is there or if you are trying to make professional connections you need to be.)
10 of the Best Social Media Tools for Entrepreneurs by Barb Dybwab
Social Media Tools for Small Business by Kate Trgovac
Top 100 Social Media Tools by Steve Dale
So that should be enough to keep you busy for a while.
Last Minute Tips:
- Don’t try to use all the tools at once. You will go crazy.
- Make sure you have a strategy before you start using any tools.
- Remember that tools are a means to an end. It takes a hammer and nail to build a HOME
- Find the right tools for your strategy
- Find the right consultant to help you use these tools if you feel overwhelmed.
Tools are great but they need to be used in an overall Social Media Strategy: Remember POST:
P eople = who is your audience
O bjective = what do you want them to do?
S trategy = what will be different when you are done? what will success look like to you?
T echnology =which is best for you and where should you implement your strategy?
For this blog we will also make the “T” stand for Tools
Have fun with your new-found toys.