So my Day 7 was actually on October 7th, which was a Friday. If you are following this 30 day journey, I believe I mentioned that I’m only writing articles/blogs to support the journey Monday through Friday. My daily log/diary can be found on my business page “Social Media Solutions”
So Review, Review, Review. I recommend doing this every Friday, or weekend, or at the end of your week. Here are the things you should be reviewing for your weekly activity so far:
- Do you have an organized environment?
- Did you look at your goals, everyday, Mon-Fri?
- Did you make 10 to 20 new contacts per day?
- Did you follow-up with the contacts you made to set up a meeting, or offer advice that may be helpful to their job, business or life?
- Did you read, or listen to material that motivates you?
- Did you try to live without worry?
What that means is – Don’t worry about what you didn’t get done or if you missed a follow-up, or you came up short of 50 to 100 new contacts. There is always next week. At the beginning of your new week, always start fresh! Don’t carry things over (with the exception of the follow-up). Start at 0 for new contacts.
I am explaining how to start fresh, because for me it has become overwhelming to carry certain things into the new week and at some point you freeze. We are trying to help you avoid being overwhelmed, stressed and then freeze. This way you can live outside of the Comfort Zone!
Just remember at the end of each week:
Review, Review, Review!
Les Adkins is the CEO of Orange SMS Consulting and an International Social Media Strategist, speaker, consultant and author. Bringing strategy and whole brain thinking to creative campaigns and social media through his work. Please follow @mysylbert and connect on LinkedIn
Join us on FB as well