So I am combining Day 8 & 9 as it was the weekend. October 8 & 9 Since I missed Monday all together. I figure I’d give you a 2 for 1 day article.
Day 8 (Saturday) Rest and time with family. Also Saturday is a good day to organize your office, re-visit your goals, and do something fun with your wife and kids if this is applicable. Otherwise if you are single go out and have fun!
Day 9 (Sunday) I found the best explanation of Sunday and something for you to remember for the week.
- Make a list of contacts to make.
- Make a list of people to follow up with.
- Get prepared for the upcoming week.
Step 1. Identify high priority goals in the Weekly Action List.
- Of my long-range and intermediate, high priority goals, which should I work on this week?
- What projects will give the highest return for time invested?
- What projects will be the greatest threat to my survival or that of my company if I don’t do them?
- What projects does the boss or you consider most vital?
- Which items in my previous Weekly Action List should I work on this week? (What to carry over)?
- What do my goals and unifying principles suggest?
- What has not been considered that will help yield long-term significant results vs. short-term satisfaction.-Adapted from Time Power, Charles Hobbs