So I train others on how to create an online presence. So why do I only have 237 likes on FB, 329 followers on Twitter and 468 Connections on LinkedIn. Well there are several excuses I could give. The best one is; that I believe in engaging your audience and yes, I truly believe that Size Does Not Matter.
But building an online presence takes work and time. So I am not a big fan of excuses so I’ll just admit that I have not put the time and work into building my online presence.
So part of this 30 day journey is realizing where you need work and what you need to work on. So here are 9 quick tips for Branding yourself or company online fromBob Baker.
- Define your brand up front.
- Lead with what you do, not who you are.
- Use a real person as a figure-head.
- Develop a fan-club mentality.
- Make good use of words.
- Make sure visual elements reinforce your identity.
- Become a one-stop destination.
- Publish an e-mail newsletter.
- Be visible through online forums.
- Like my FB page
- Follow me on twitter @mysylbert
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- And if you are on Google + add me to your circles.