Congratulations on Making it through the 30 day journey to Live Life Outside the Comfort Zone. Here is a song just for you. If you haven’t made it yet keep moving forward.
So what do you do now? Well as the song says “Live Like You Were Dying”! And your saying OK, OK but really what do I do now. Well here is a few things to remember: First go back to the list of the past 30 days:
- Day 1: Organization
- Day 2: Goals
- Day 3: Make 10 to 20 Contacts Per Day
- Day 4: Follow Up
- Day 5: Motivation
- Day 6: Stop Worrying and Start Living
- Review, Review, Review
- Day 8 & 9: Prioritize for the Next Week
- Day 8 & 9: Prioritize for the Next Week (not a typo; just matching days with #’s)
- Day 10: Develop 30 second commercial
- Day 11: Visualization
- Day 12: Live To Learn
- Day 13: Get Out There
- Day 14: Blog, Blog, Blog
- Day 15: Volunteer
- Day 16: Rest
- Day 17: Focus
- Day 18: Branding Yourself and Your Business
- Day 19: Productive Meetings
- Day 20: Go Against the Norm
- Day 21: The Power of One
- Day 22: Don’t Give Up
- Day 23: Break That TV Addiction, NOW
- Day 24: Whole Brain Approach
- Day 25: What Did I Do Wrong
- Day 26: Woulda, Shoulda, Coulda…
- Day 27: Getting Back To My Roots – Digital Presence
- Day 28: Specifically, What Are You Trying to Do
- Day 29: Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes
- Day 30: Review, Review, Review and Live, Live, Live
Then see what has changed and what is the same. And don’t worry if you have not achieved every single thing that is on the list. Take them in groups or even one at a time. Remember it takes 21 to 30 days to create a habit!
For me my life has gotten more fulfilling and busier in a very good way. As my friend Denise O’Brien said in one of her Facebook posts;
“I love my life”
My next goal is to accomplish living a life with the principles behind the 4-hour work week. Don’t worry I will share.
So thank you for joining this adventure with me. And remember that the adventure is never over as you continue to “Live a Life Outside the Comfort Zone”.
Les Adkins is the CEO of Orange SMS Consulting and an International Social Media Strategist, speaker, consultant and author. Bringing strategy and whole brain thinking to creative campaigns and social media through his work. Please follow @mysylbert and connect on LinkedIn Join us on FB as well.