Well folks this time it has been a crazier ride than last time. Crazy Good! As most of you are enjoying a long weekend 4th of July holiday the video that I used in 2011 is even more relevant on this 5th of July. To celebrate your freedom and Live Life Like You Were Dying!
I am not perfect and I definitely have made my share of mistakes and moving forward I am sure that this pattern of mistakes and failures will continue but I am seeing way more successes. So thank you to all of my new followers and those who continue looking for their break through’s in life and business. I will continue to share and hopefully you will learn from both my mistakes and my successes. I sincerely request your feedback so we can all learn from each other. A quick list of my successes since I began this 30 day journey revisited:
- Company moved from 2 locations to now 48 locations around the world
- Currently in negotiations with a company to become a speaker and workshop facilitator with some top named, known successful entrepreneurs.
- Have a very well known publishing company to who I have the opportunity to pitch my book to.
- Speaking to CEO’s all across the world.
- Founding Board Member of Georgia Crowdfunding Association.
Those are just a few of the things that have happened literally in the last 30 days. So believe in yourself and your business and truly great things can happen if you stay the course. I have been running my business for 5 years, so don’t give up. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and NO, it is not a train heading right for you.
Les Adkins is the CEO of Orange SMS Consulting and an International Social Business Strategist, speaker, consultant and author. Bringing strategy and whole brain thinking to creative campaigns and social media through his work. Also two-time Tough Mudder finisher. Please follow @mysylbert and connect on LinkedIn Join us on FB and Google+ as well.
(Original Post Posted on November 15, 2011)
Congratulations on Making it through the 30 day journey to Live Life Outside the Comfort Zone. Here is a song just for you. If you haven’t made it yet keep moving forward.
So what do you do now? Well as the song says “Live Like You Were Dying”! And your saying OK, OK but really what do I do now. Well here is a few things to remember: First go back to the list of the past 30 days:
- Day 1: Organization
- Day 2: Goals
- Day 3: Make 10 to 20 Contacts Per Day
- Day 4: Follow Up
- Day 5: Motivation
- Day 6: Stop Worrying and Start Living
- Day 7: Review, Review, Review
- Day 8 & 9: Prioritize for the Next Week
- Day 8 & 9: Prioritize for the Next Week (not a typo; just matching days with #’s)
- Day 10: Develop 30 second commercial
- Day 11: Visualization
- Day 12: Live To Learn
- Day 13: Get Out There
- Day 14: Blog, Blog, Blog
- Day 15: Volunteer
- Day 16: Rest
- Day 17: Focus
- Day 18: Branding Yourself and Your Business
- Day 19: Productive Meetings
- Day 20: Go Against the Norm
- Day 21: The Power of One
- Day 22: Don’t Give Up
- Day 23: Break That TV Addiction, NOW
- Day 24: Whole Brain Approach
- Day 25: What Did I Do Wrong
- Day 26: Woulda, Shoulda, Coulda…
- Day 27: Getting Back To My Roots – Digital Presence
- Day 28: Specifically, What Are You Trying to Do
- Day 29: Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes
- Day 30: Review, Review, Review and Live, Live, Live
Then see what has changed and what is the same. And don’t worry if you have not achieved every single thing that is on the list. Take them in groups or even one at a time. Remember it takes 21 to 30 days to create a habit!
For me my life has gotten more fulfilling and busier in a very good way. As my friend Denise O’Brien said in one of her Facebook posts;
“I love my life”
My next goal is to accomplish living a life with the principles behind the 4-hour work week. Don’t worry I will share.
So thank you for joining this adventure with me. And remember that the adventure is never over as you continue to “Live a Life Outside the Comfort Zone”.